Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Swap Blocks

These blocks are from an ongoing swap I'm participating in...but I had enough of them, I wanted to lay them out to see how they are coming together.

This layout is similar to the original quilt design that inspired the swap...

 Then I decided to turn a  few and see what would happen.  ooohhh...I like what I'm seeing....

Then I moved a few more around and came up with this...I think this is my favorite so far!  I love the secondary design the white triangles make... 

Which one is your favorite?

Happy quilting!

10 comments:

  1. I like them ALL, but the third is most eye-catching to me.

    I thought of you as I put up my October month by month quilt...it's nearly the same as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the2nd and 3rd pictures are both nice. I like them better than the 1st. My opinion though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That third one wins for me, hands down!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the 1st one but I'm amazed at the different designs one block can make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all! I think I'd do the second one, but the third one is cool because it really focuses on the white! Have fun choosing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how just turning the blocks makes a completely different design! I like the third, but I guess it depends on what kind of mood you are in when you are ready to sew them together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to play around with the blocks and see the possiblilities... I like the second one, but that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like them all but would say the second one if I had to choose. :)) Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous fun to see the blocks play in each layout! I think that I agree with you that the third or last arrangement is the most pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the 2nd one.....that's crazy how much it changes with moving them around....I like it!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!