Friday, November 16, 2012

30 Thankful Days -- Day 16

Day 16 -- I'm thankful for modern technology and social media.  I know social media comes with it's downsides, but I'm thankful for the ability to connect and reconnect with friends and family.  It's a great way to keep up with the events of one another's lives.  We have lived in many states/countries and met many great friends, but not everyone is good at letter/email writing.  Facebook is such a simple way to say Hello, share pictures, and just keep in touch!  I also love the ability to text....it's great to just sent a quick message without having to make a phone call.  

Have a great weekend! 

Happy Quilting!

1 comments:

  1. Agreed! One downside for me, though, is that since I do so much on Facebook and with texting, I hardly post on my blog anymore. :( I'm bad!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!