Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, November 22, 2012

30 Thankful Days -- Day 22

Day 22 -- Today I'm thankful for Thanksgiving!  It sounds kind of silly...but Thanksgiving is what prompted this "30 Days of Thankfulness" movement and I'm thankful that I am taking the time to reflect on what I'm thankful for.  LOL  Is that a tongue twister or what?!  It has been a great experience so far and I'm happy to be taking this journey.

Plus, I just really like Thanksgiving...it means family-time and lots of good food!  :)

Happy Thanksgiving...May your family be blessed today and everyday!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Michelle! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Michelle! love ya, girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great day, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!