Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, November 04, 2012

30 Thankful Days -- Day 4

Day 4 --  I'm thankful for Crock Pots!  There is nothing (well, almost nothing) better than putting dinner in the crock pot early in the day, leaving the day free for sewing, and having a delicious, hot meal ready at dinnertime.  On tonight's menu...French onion soup and grilled chicken, cheese, and tomato sandwiches.  Yum!

Tip -- this is a great site for finding lots of crock pot recipes...A Year of Slow Cooking

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I need more good crock pot recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I use my crock pot lots...especially during the fall and winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gracious -- I'm so thankful for crockpots, too! Don't you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you use the "candy" onions? If so, how were they???

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!