Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, November 09, 2012

30 Thankful Days -- Day 9 and Feline Friday

Day 9 -- I'm thankful for my kitties!  They really are part of the family and bring all of us so much laughter, companionship, and happiness.  Whiskers has been part of our family for 16 years and has lived in 9 states with us!  Smokey is 6 years old and has lived in 3 different states.


They are best quilt helpers too!  Here Smokey is checking out my Orca Bay mystery...

They are the first to volunteer when a new quilt goes on the bed...

They'll even help with the binding...

Sometimes they'll give tips and hints about a new technique...
(my goodness Smokey is skinny here...he was still a kitten! LOL)

Smokey is always watching for those wayward safety pins (so he can chew on them)...


 Whiskers loves to keep my fabric bins "warm" for me...

Smokey sometimes likes to try new layouts...see Whiskers "supervising in the upper right corner?

 They're great tester-outers....

 Whiskers likes to "share" my sewing chair with me....

Sometimes Smokey falls asleep on the job....

So does Whiskers...


Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

  1. Love your post with the kitties! Such fun felines! It's so cute how Whiskers shares YOUR sewing chair with you! I'm always happy to come home from work and walk into a web of thread criss-crossing the table and chair legs in my dining room... Mom's away so Buddy will play! I have to search for the empty spool or bobbin of thread and scold Buddy without him seeing that I'm chuckling about it! If I could just remember to close the door to the sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are purr-fectly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable!! I so miss having a kitty-cat around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such an adorable post. We do love our quilting felines!!! And it is hard not to giggle when they have rearranged a project or been naughty. Thanks for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitties are wonderful! Your tuxedo cat could be the twin to mine...they even have the same white chin.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!