Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Happily Scrappily Irish Chain

At the start of the weekend, I had THIS stack of blocks...
There are 132 blocks in that stack!

And now I have THIS!

If you are a follower of my blog, you no doubt have heard me ramble on and on about mention Bonnie Hunter and my love for her patterns.  This is another one from her book "Adventures with Leaders and Enders."  It still amazes me, this was mostly sewn together two, 2" squares at a time!  

I'm going to have to decide on my next Leader/Ender project....


Happy Quilting!

12 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! Love the Irish Chain, and Bonnie, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is where my leaders/enders were going to go, but then I decided to make Rick Rack Nines. I guess I'll just have to make more L-E for this one LOL

    Looks Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Michelle....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since it's election day, I vote for Crabapples. I pieced one in no time flat (well, the blocks, at least, and I made extra).

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great idea, I really need that book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! You have been very busy! I love that quilt, it is sooooo pretty!

    Have a wonderful and Blessed evening.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very productive weekend for you! Gorgeous quilt... what are it's measurements?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Bonnie book and have wanted to make this quilt--along with about every other one. Yours turned out just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks wonderful! Congratulations! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous transformation!! Yay!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love scrap quilts! What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!