Friday, November 30, 2012

Quilt Square Quilt Along and Feline Friday

Here is my Quilt Square Quilt Along project for November!

It measures about 12" square.  One more month of these babies!  Don't forget to check out Jo's Country Junction to see all the participants blocks.

I wasted no time getting started on Step 2 of the Easy Street mystery...

The step calls for 128 flying geese (1.5" x 3" finished size).

I've missed Feline Friday the last couple weeks...with all the Thankful posts, I think I just couldn't squeeze it all in!  I have to tell you about this picture though.  Every morning I wake up to Whiskers meowing in my face.  It doesn't matter if I wake up early or sleep in a little.  She somehow knows as soon as I 'm awake and she's right there and telling me to move!  The second I'm out of bed, she curls up in my spot.  I guess it's probably warm.  I'm guilty of not making my bed right as I get out of bed, so she'll sleep there all morning until I scoot her off so I can finally make the bed.  Every day I say, "Time to get out of bed, lazy bones!"  And she'll meow and complain.  :)

Happy Quilting!

10 comments:

  1. Great job on the geese and I lover your Quilt Square Quilt Along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the geese and I lover your Quilt Square Quilt Along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little quilt square--so warm and comfy looking. Would look great in my house--I guess that means I need to make one. : )
    Oh, luscious purples for your Easy Street!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little mini quilt. I think I need to start saving smaller scraps to make some of these little quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute November "quilt along". A great candle mat.
    Great job on part 2 already !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your quilt block - the border is wonderful! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your variation on the quilt square border, and love your striped binding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL - my cats also seem to know when I am finally awake but they jump up out of bed with me becasue it's breakfast time :) The candle mat is very pretty and I just LOVE a striped binding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilt square is fabulous! Great scrappy border!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michelle, I love this quilt along quilt -- it's darling!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!