Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Scrappy Stars Sew Along

I almost forgot to share a picture of the scrappy stars I made this month at retreat!

 I know have 12 blocks made...I'm contemplating layout designs in my head, which will determine how many I still need to make.  I just love these stars!

Head on over to Terry's blog to see the other Scrappy Star Sew Along participants!  

Happy Quilting!


  1. Love the scrappy stars. Think I'll have to make one!! LOL Add another quilt to the list.

  2. Your stars look wonderful! I need to figure out how many I want to make too.

  3. You would have been doing me a favor if you had forgotten to show these stars. I had almost forgotten about them. When I see them I want to make them--I love them!! Oh, this is painful. : )

  4. Love your stars! Do your blocks finish at 12"? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

  5. All the designs are looking so cool thanks for the sharing.


Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!