Sunday, December 02, 2012

Easy Street Step 2 -- Monday Link-up

I finished Step 2 for the Easy Street mystery quilt!  This step was reasonably easy...I love using the Easy Angle ruler and Companion Angle.  Makes the process pretty quick and easy, especially when making this many at one time.  Bonnie has a really great tutorial on her blog, if you want to check it out.

Don't forget to go check out all the other Mystery participants on Bonnie's blog...click here.

It's great meeting lots of new bloggers through Bonnie's Monday Link-Up, but many of you are "no-reply" bloggers, which means I can't respond to your comments.  There is a link on my side-bar if you would like to change your "no-reply" status.  If not, I'll just tell you here that I appreciate all the nice comments!

Happy Quilting!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on being caught up--a feeling I will never have! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already made, congrats ! Mine are for today...XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for purple geese! love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. The purple looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great!! And it's so much fun to work on this with quilters all over the world!
    Have fun!
    Love from Holland, Ria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! They look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good!!! I'll finish mine when the machine comes back from the spa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Google+ bloggers are no-reply bloggers and cannot change it according to the forums. Old blogger can associate an email. Flying geese are looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your purples, you have such a wonderful collection of them. I love purple but I don't seem to have a lot of it in my stash. I guess I need to work on that.

    I'm excited about this mystery, can't wait for step 3....oh I need to finish step 2, don't I? LOL! I should have it finished today

    Have a wonderful and Blessed day
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!