Saturday, December 29, 2012

Easy Street -- Step 6

Once again, Bonnie gave us an EASY clue for the Easy Street Mystery....and we are getting another clue on Monday!  She made it sound like she's speeding things up a little.

I'm hoping that Monday's clue will have us start assembling blocks.  My Easy Street bin overfloweth!

Apparently, I don't have that creative -thing- needed to start visualizing how these units will go together.  My mind just goes to mush when I try to figure out any design options.  Bonnie is doing a good job of keeping it all a mystery!!

Happy Quilting! 

8 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this one! I can't wait to see it start coming together! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until the next clue too. I can't imagine where we will go with all of these blocks. Aren't they pretty though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep -- I can't visualize it either ... can't wait to see what it looks like pieced together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't it feel good to be ready and waiting? I wouldn't know that feeling, but I can just imagine! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! I don't even try to figure it out. Love the holiday look to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to be ready & waiting for the next clue. In the other mystery quilts, I was always behind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good girlfriend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Monday's might be the final clue. But it's nice to be ready for it, whatever it is!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!