Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm behind...

Well, I'm behind this week on Step Three of the Easy Street mystery.  We spent a long weekend in Washington State to attend a military retirement of a good friend.  We also had the opportunity to visit with a few other friends as well....it was a great time!

I was able to get all my "parts" cut out tonight though.  I'll try to get them sewn up throughout the week, hopefully before the next step is released!  Don't forget to check out Bonnie's Linky to see how everyone else is doing.

We will be celebrating our oldest daughter's graduation from college this week too!  We are so happy for her and proud of her accomplishment!  My mom and son are here to be part of the celebration too, so it makes it extra special.  Stay tuned for pics!  

Happy Quilting!

7 comments:

  1. "Behind" is a relative term. I haven't even started, so to me you are way ahead!
    Congrats on the graduation--always a proud moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Megan!! And its ok to be behind;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not "part 4 Friday" so you're not behind yet...Sounds like it's a busy but fun week for you .Congrats on your daughter's graduation. Enjoy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your daughter. Have a wonderful family celebration. Your fabrics are all ready to sew. It won't take too long. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm behind on several things ... from sitting on my behind, mostly. LOL! Gotta keep a sense of humor about these things! Congratulations to your daughter -- you all must be incredibly proud of her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your daughter! I know you just have to be so proud of her. I think your colors are really nice and seem to go so well together. Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fabrics look fantastic. Not long now till Clue 4 - You'll catch up at some stage, don't worry!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!