Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mystery Monday Link Up and Quilt Cam

My mom has been here this week and we have been shopping and sewing and eating!  Not necessarily in that order.  :)  Saturday night, we finally had a few hours to concentrate on sewing projects.  We both worked on our Bonnie Hunter mystery.  I checked Facebook and realized Bonnie was doing the quilt cam, so we set her up on the ironing board and watched for a bit.

Finally we needed to get back to sewing so I moved her to my sewing table...

My mom has her own iPad, so she set up hers too!  Funny thing was that there was a delay between the two iPads...isn't that weird?  One was about 10 seconds ahead of the other.  My mom ended up putting her earbuds in to listen to hers.  :)

It was really fun!  I sent the first picture to Bonnie and she shared it on her blog...my mom is famous!  :)  You can see her here...


I was able to catch up on Step 3!

 And I started and finished Step 4!

 It's getting curious-er and curious-er as to how these will go together....Bonnie is a master at keeping the suspense going!  Can't wait for next Friday...I'm guessing that the greens will come out to play.  Don't forget to check out the linky on Bonnie's blog with all the other participants.

Hope you all are enjoying this wonderful Christmas Season!  God bless you all!

Happy Quilting! 

9 comments:

  1. Loving your pieces so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! I wish my mom and I were close enough in miles to be able to enjoy a sewing day together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to be able to share the craft of sewing with your mom. My mom is a "mender" when it come to sewing. We do stamp cards together though. Your Part 4 looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are looking good!!!! I was trying to figure out they were going to go together yesterday as well. Next week's clue should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mother/daughter quilt-cam time. How sweet! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your units are very beautiful ! I had'nt aqua fabrics so I change for rust, but I'm not sure now if it will work...aaaaah mystery....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job ladies! That's awesome that your mom made Bonnie's blog! I can't wait to get to my own units, i am officially behind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job ladies! That's awesome that your mom made Bonnie's blog! I can't wait to get to my own units, i am officially behind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your patches look fantastic and it's so great that you are able to sew together with your mum.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!