Monday, January 28, 2013

Speaking of "eyes."

Here is another snowman that can finally see!  See that picture on my sidebar, top right?  I made it TWO years ago....and he's had to go without eyes.  Mostly just because I forgot, even after buying the buttons.  :P  I'm not adding the mouth...I say it's covered up under his scarf because that blustery wind is so cold!  That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

FYI...this little guy is from a book called "Count on It," they are monthly 12" banners.  So cute!

p.s. don't forget to comment on THIS post for a chance to win my Hot Chocolate BOM patterns.

10 comments:

  1. Poor blind snowman for all that time! LOL I'm glad he can finally see! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looks cute without the mouth. They are really turning out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not very observant I guess...I thought the snowman was cute without the eyes. And definately not missing his mouth. Yes, it's covered by the scarf~ Very cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to Mr. Snowman (who has now seen the light!). I've been covering my mouth with a scarf in our January weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so many snow people friends, all adorable with or without eyes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta say I love your story, because it sounds like something I would do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love those snowmen....so cute and the eyes make the snowman look quite lively.
    Gailss

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad your snowman can finally see....and I'd not do a mouth, either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww..i'm glad he can finally see! LOL super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have this book too. It is so much fun! I haven't made the snowman yet but I did make the feb block and the march block. I'm really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!