Saturday, March 02, 2013

Charming Additiion

I finished my "Charming Addition" quilt!  (Thanks to Janet, I now know the official name of this quilt)  :)

I really enjoyed this project, and probably could have been easily swayed to make it larger.  The truth is I have so much on my plate, I didn't need another project sitting around forever unfinished.  Since I thought it would be a fun wallhanging for my sewing room, I decided to stop at this size.  It measures about 38" x 38". 

 I really love the graphic design...it's one of those quilts you just keep looking at.  LOL  It's just pinned to the wall for now...that hanger isn't large enough for it.  This works for now.

I quilted it with a crosshatch grid...easy peasy.  And done!!


12 comments:

  1. Wonderful! And it's all done (the best part!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it--and I've started cutting my mini version, thanks to your inspiration. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! I can imagine how time consuming it was to keep all the pieces in the right place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Michelle! I think wall hangings are perfect, so much easier to complete, at least for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wall hanging looks wonderful! I agree...it's so much better to make smaller quilts than have big UFOs sitting around. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Michelle! I gotta make me one now ;) love the crosshatched quilitng too...it suits it just right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wunderschön!!! Schöne kräftige Farben. Der gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Liebe Grüße Heike

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great. I love that hanger, too....such a fun one! (And good idea to pin to the wall.....nobody would suspect it wasn't on the hanger if you'd not told them.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Another project added to my list of 'want to make' quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how that turned out. Very pretty.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo cute! I need more walls!!! I love the quilting too. Everything about it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!