Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Megan

Where has the time gone?  You have grown up so fast!  I miss this little face, but I'm so blessed to have the grown up woman in my life today.  You are amazing...you are accomplishing your dreams and achieving great things!  Your dad and I are proud beyond words.  Although sometimes we miss the little girl that danced around the room, played "little people," and cuddled on the couch while watching Little Mermaid (for the 486th time), we are so excited to see what the future holds for you.  You can do anything!

Love you more than words can say!  Happy Birthday Megan!

Love,
Mom & Dad

4 comments:

  1. My daughter Emily is 15 today. Where do the years go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Happy Birthday to your daughter. Everything you wrote about Little People and The Little Mermaid could apply to my daughter. She turned 26 last month. I can't believe she is so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!!!

    She is accomplishing so many things and I know you are sooooo proud of her.

    Happy Birthday Megan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet tribute to your daughter, Michelle. My two daughters just turned 33 & 34 in the last few weeks. How did that happen? : )

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!