Tuesday, February 11, 2014

500 Posts!

Woohoo!  I reached a significant milestone in the blog world...well, I think so anyway!  I opened my blog in 2006, but really didn't actively blog until 2008.  In fact, I had NO posts in 2007.  LOL  I missed the blogoversaries, like 5 year, etc.  So I thought..."Well, then I'll celebrate reaching 500 posts!"  

I have met some wonderful people through my blog, including some that I have been lucky enough to meet in real life. :)  I may go through some periods where I don't post as much and other times I post more frequently....but I've always enjoyed it and especially enjoy reading others blogs and getting to "know" you and your families.  I have gleaned so much quilting knowledge from you all and the inspiration has been endless!

So...what better way to celebrate than to have a giveaway!!  I made this cute little spool wallhanging and I want to give it to one of my faithful readers! 

I just love this little wallhanging and it's colorful spools...I hope you will too! 

It has a hanging sleeve and is all ready for you to hang in your home or sewing room!  (sorry...the "Welcome" hanger doesn't come with it!)  :)

And what's a celebration without a little chocolate??!!  I'm also sending one of my favorite candies for you to enjoy! 

So...how can you win this, you ask?  Well...just comment on this post for a chance to win.  And as an extra bonus....if you commented on any of the last 10 posts, will get another chance to win!  If you commented on all 10 posts, you'll get an additional 10 chances!!  I truly appreciate those of you that faithfully follow my blog and comment, so I wanted to give you an extra chance to win!!  I will announce the winner on Friday, February 14th!

Good luck and Happy Quilting!
~Michelle  


21 comments:

  1. Your wall hanging is gorgeous...and who can resist chocolate too!! Thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually just lurk. I'm so in awe at how much you get done. You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your life and your quilts with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations once again! I adore those spools...thanks for the chance to win them! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any quilter would LOVE to have this cute little spool quilt because we sure couldn't do what we love without spools of thread, right? Congrats on the blogging milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I posted my 400th post over the weekend, but didn't notice it in time for a giveaway. The quilt is wonderful! I've enjoyed meeting so many fabulous people too in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually just lurk. I'm so in awe at how much you get done. You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your life and your quilts with us.Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it too Michelle, thanks for the chance to own it! I try not to miss commenting on any of your posts no matter how many problems blogger gives me, hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on 500!!! That's a major milestone!! Your spools quilt is quite darling -- a very lovely prize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I first caught up with you via A Feline Friday link up. Love the pretty spools.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that little spool quilt is adorable! I just LOVE it! I think it is asking to come live at my house, and I would never turn away chocolate!! : )
    I thoroughly enjoy your blog, Michelle. Congrats on #500, and thanks for a chance to win your charming quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on blog #500! Wow! I love seeing what you are up to. Your spool quilt is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that wall hanging! Happy 500th post! I don't keep up with my blogiversaries (sp?) either.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!! That is a great achievement. Here's to the next 500!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the wall hanging. I have admired that spool pattern for a while. I'd love to hand it in my house.

    Congratulations on reaching 500 posts.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that wall hanging. I bought that pattern back in January but haven't done anything with it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Michelle! Your lovely blog is one of the first I came to know when I entered into the blogosphere.
    It has been a great pleasure to follow along on your many relocation's and of course, your wonderful quilting journey.
    Here's to 500 more!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Michelle! Your lovely blog is one of the first I came to know when I entered into the blogosphere.
    It has been a great pleasure to follow along on your many relocation's and of course, your wonderful quilting journey.
    Here's to 500 more!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Michelle -- Congrats on your 500 post milestone! I'm a new follower and found your blog when you shared your Celtic Solstice progress on Bonnie Hunter's blog. I love the color combinations you choose for your quilts, they are beautiful! Thank you for sharing your work with us. Looking forward to reading many more posts. :o) -- Barbara F

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is really a cute little quilt. I've love making the little ones and I see you do also. I've enjoyed your sight over the years. Keep it up. Marylin Tucker in Kansas

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!