Friday, February 14, 2014

And the winner is.....

Thank you all soooo much for all the kind comments about my blog-o-ccomplishment!!  I wish I could give each of you a prize!  Or at least a hug!  


Without further delay....the winner of the mini spools quilt is....



Missy!!!  yayay!!  Missy, please send me your mailing address and I'll send you your prize!!



Thanks again everyone...this was fun.  Who knows if I'll have another 500 posts...but I'm going to love it and keep going as long as I can!

Happy Quilting!
~Michelle

7 comments:

  1. Yay for Missy!!! I know she'll treasure that sweet little quilt! I'm betting on another 500 posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Missy and a big thank you to you, Michelle. Happy Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, especially for Missy, congrats! You have won something very, very special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Missy and congrats to you for maintaining such a very attractive and enjoyable blog! I'm thrilled that I am one of the bloggers who has gotten to know you in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Missy!! What a treasure she won!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!