Wednesday, February 12, 2014

For Sale Items



Do you ever get that bogged down feeling?  I've been feeling it when it comes to my sewing/quilting "stuff" for quite some time....my bins and closets are over-flowing!  The truth is, I'll never finish everything I have...but the problem is that I love it all!  Finally, I realized it's time to clear a few things out and lighten the load a little.  I thought I'd list a few things here on my blog for my readers to have the first chance....I'll see how this works, but I may decide to move everything over to Ebay or Etsy.

I've opened a "page" on my blog where I have my for sale items listed.  You can see it on the top right corner or you can click HERE to check it out!!

Thanks for looking and 
Happy Quilting!!

P.S....If you are set as "no-reply" on your email with Blogger, I will not be able to respond, so be sure to leave your email address when you comment.  Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Interesting bunch-o-sale items!!!
    I have my yard sale stuff ready but haven't posted it yet....I was hoping to see if Bonnie did a yard sale, and also to see if I figured out this darn no-reply blogger issue.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that box of plaids, please, Michelle...would you e-mail me? thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I don't know why I am doing this when I am trying to finish up my own UFOs, but I would love the star blocks, Michelle! Let me know how you want to handle payment.
    Several other items were tempting, too, but I am showing SUCH restraint!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun collection of things! What a good idea, Michelle! I may do this with the books I don't need to keep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you great success with this, Michelle. Maybe we should all do this kind of spring cleaning; if spring ever comes! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!