Thursday, September 04, 2014

Stitch Along Part 3

I finally had a chance to add Part 3 to my Primitive Gatherings Stitch Along project.  I'm loving this little guy....it sure looks Christmas-y even though it's not meant to be.  I did mine a bit more scrappy, and that's how I like it!
Those are TINY geese, finishing at 1"x 2"...but I make them with the EZ Angle and Companion Angle templates and they are easy peasy.  

Just when I thought I was done with tiny geese...this project was announced for the Schnibbles project this month.  More tiny geese!  The pattern is called Whit from Miss Rosie's Quilt Company.  Better get my templates back out!  :)

Happy Quilting!
~Michelle

7 comments:

  1. The SAL is looking so good! I did my geese very scrappy, too.
    Oh, my goodness, you do have a lot more geese to go with the Schnibbles project. At least you are all warmed up for them. : ) That is a very pretty project. I'm curious to see your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Stitch Along! Flying geese are not my favorites but I did start cutting out Whit last night. Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great...and I agree with Gretchen, flying geese are not my favorites....but looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scrappy geese, small but cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tiny Geese are just adorable and yes, looks like we will be doing for our Schnibbles or Little Bits this month....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Primitive Gatherings stitch along in your red's and green's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love both projects! That's a lot of flying geese! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!