Friday, October 31, 2014

Feline Friday--Chloe

I realized I haven't introduced you all to the newest member of our family...Chloe!!  We adopted her from the local animal shelter and she is approximately 6 months old.  I picked her out on my birthday!  She was the only kitty that wanted to talk to me and boy, did she talk!  She's a meow-er for sure!  It's incredible how easily she fit in to our family...she's very well mannered and loves to cuddle!


When I was photographing my Narragansett Blues quilt top...I saw THIS!!
That is the first time a kitty has found that spot!  LOL

And because today is Halloween, I had to share this picture of Chloe in her Cowgirl Hat.  Needless to say...she wasn't too happy to wear it!

Hopefully, I'll get back to linking up with Feline Friday at "Sarah Did It" more often!

Happy Quilting!
~Michelle

7 comments:

  1. Oh, she's adorable. We had a tortoise shell that we also got from the humane society. She was the SWEETEST cat. We still miss her. When I got my two boys there was a tortoise shell in a nearby cage. I had to shut my eyes and not look.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart kitty to find the coziest spot in the house! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Google or Chrome ate my comment..boohoo.
    Chloe might not be thrilled in her cowgirl hat but I think she's adorable. Think she would share with my clowder??!! Glad to have you back at Feline Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe is beautiful! What a perfect spot for a cat to hide in! It never takes my kitties long to find the just washed and folded quilts. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a lovely addition to your family. Our son is back in the states now. We watched his dog for 3 years and she is now in Florida with her family. We also have an addition to our family. Prairie Paws had a lovely Pom that is now ours. Just what our home needed. It is so hard to pass up a pet in a shelter. Enjoy her and post more pictures. Happy Quilting, Marylin in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Chloe! You are a beautiful cat.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!