Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Narragansett Blues--Update

Unfortunately, I haven't blogged since my last Narragansett Blues update!  I do have a few things to show you, but those will come in the next couple of posts.

I've been working a lot on the border for Narragansett Blues...I made a nice dent in my 2" squares bin making all the units for this baby!  I have one side border attached....

I'm really happy with how it's looking...truthfully, I wasn't sure I would and almost went with something else.  Now I'm really glad that I stuck with it!

 Believe it or not...these are ALL the units for the remaining three borders!  Doesn't seem like it would be, huh?

Be sure to check Jo's Country Junction to see how everyone else is doing on their "Bonnie Challenge" quilts!

Happy Quilting!
~Michelle



9 comments:

  1. Wow...that's a whole bunch of little s squares in that border! But it sure is beautiful! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so much scrappy fun! I love the brighter blues sprinkled throughout that make it sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! Great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the border, it is the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the border. Glad you didn't change it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to use up those Squares! I'm hoping some of my Pre-cut Scrap savers pieces will work into the 2014 Mystery. Thanks for joining the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!