Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday Challenge Update

Well, here we are again on Wednesday, and though my top is finished, I was hoping to be even further along on this one.  Life just happens...I'm still glad it's this far along and without the challenge, I wouldn't have gotten this far!


I know I say this every time...but this is definitely in my top three, all time favorite quilts!  I just love it.  I love the scrappy-ness in the four patches that I made as leaders and enders over the last year...my fabric heritage is in these scrappy quilts, you know?!!  I also love the blues...blue has always been my favorite color.  I just love little Chloe posing so perfectly in this picture.

Be sure to check out Jo's Country Junction to see everyone else's Bonnie Challenge Update!

Happy Quilting!
~Michelle

16 comments:

  1. At least it's a finished top now...that's progress! And it's beautiful! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! And the scrap quilts truly are a quilter's heritage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quilt. It just might be at the top of my to do list now. Glad you finished so you could show us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Lookit your little patchwork kitty :) I'm a sucker for a mixed-up tortie - I've got two of my own - (sisters) Chloe & Desdemona! And congratulations on finishing your beautiful quilt top! You should be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one too! I need a new leader/ender project..this one might just fill the bill! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is delightful! You should feel good about it. I think Chloe looks like a toy cat there. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful quilt! I can't wait for the new mystery to start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilt is beautiful! I love the scrappy look.
    Gloria
    gyates625@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I VERY much love it and can't wait to make one myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful scrappy quilt!! I may need to add this one to my two-lifetimes-long list of quilts to make. Can't wait for the new mystery to start. Chloe is just the cutest little quilter kitty. She sure picked up her "job" quickly didn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really great quilt! OK........you've convinced me.....I need to add this one to my Bonnie list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great looking quilt! Thanks for the inspiration. A quilt already on my "to do" list, it may be moved up the list after seeing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this quilt and your sweet kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your quilt, you have every right to be proud of it! And you helper is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fantastic - and yes, that is a perfect pose! I'm very envious of your quilt finish. I love that pattern with your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hallo Quiltfriend! Such a lovely top you have made.Nice pattern.I really like to take care of scraps and I even save small pieces of fabric.Of course the little cat admire the top too.I have a blog too ,so if you want to take a look the address is here; http://quiltarkatt.blogspot.se
    Greetings from Lena in Stockholm

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!