Thursday, January 22, 2015

Here we go!

Have you seen the chatter about the APQ quilt along coming up?  There are at least three quilt patterns, all using 4patches.  There will be details in the April issue of the magazine, which should be arriving in mailboxes and stores early in February.  I couldn't help myself...I needed to sew up a few 1.5" squares and make a few!  I don't know if these will work for the quilt along...if they don't, I'm sure I'll find another use for them.  They are just too cute and fun to sew as leaders and enders.  :)


So...this will be me tomorrow!  I'm off on an adventure and I'll tell you all about it when I return!



Here is a hint of where I'll be for a few of the days....

Happy Quilting!
~Michelle


4 comments:

  1. If you want a peek at the four-patch quilts, Moda Lissa has them on her latest blog post: http://modalissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, are you going to Lancaster? If so, I am jealous--but happy for you! : )
    I am not doing the SAL. That would violate my very strict resolutions for the year. I think I'll go eat some dark chocolate. *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now I can't wait for my magazine to arrive!!! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...have a great time and remember....shop, shop, shop! Have fun;)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!