Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday Check-in

Not too much to share this week, quilty-wise.  I've been working on a commissioned quilt for a customer and really don't have any pictures to show at the moment.  It's one of those things that you just have to wait to the end to see it.  Trust me.  LOL  I really have to trust myself that it is going to turn out in the end, too!

Anyway...on to more interesting things...I did finish this little ornament this week...there will be a different ornament each month.  I -think- they will all be snowmen.  I just love him...he's too cute!

I've also been doing a BIG clean out/destash in my sewing room this week...and cleaning out those "I'll just put it here for now" places.  Do you have a place like that?  I have one basket in my closet that has magazines, patterns, printouts, etc, and it was getting ridiculous.  So I cleaned it out, put everything in it's proper place and now it's ready to be filled up again!

While sorting, I came across these patterns.  I won them a few months back from a blog hop.  The truth is, I know I'll never use them....just not my style.  I'd really love for them to go to someone that might like them.  If you'd like to have them, just comment below and I'll pick a winner at random in a couple of days.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Happy Quilting!
~Michelle

20 comments:

  1. I promise I would put those patterns to good use! Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle. I just found your blog and those patterns are just my style. I would love to make them. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be more than happy to take those! If it means helping you tidy up your space!! Thanks for the opportunity. Love your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have those patterns. The 3rd from the left is my favorite I think. Happy cleaning, I need to follow your example.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little snowman ornie is adorable! I won't use the patterns either, so don't enter me in the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been cleaning out my studio as well! I have a notebook that is completely filled with magazine patterns, and printouts that needs a good organizing day as well! The patterns are great! Are you sure you won't use them........cause, I will! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how your ornament of the month turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute ornament.

    Can't wait to see the current quilt project.

    I'd love to win the patters...especially the sailboat one.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute ornament! I have some woolie snowmen in the works in my sewing room--along with a major cleanup, so don't send those fun patterns my way! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a newbie to quilting and would love the patterns. They look like something I could handle. Thanks for your blog, when you show up on my email, it is the first I open.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there and Happy New Year! That snowman is adorable, what pattern is he from? I look forward to seeing the rest! Thank you for a chance to win the other patterns, those would be great projects to do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable snowman ornie. Too cute and love those details of the flower on the hat and growing out of the pocket. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your snowman is so cute! I would certainly put your patterns to use. Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love those patters and bought some Day Sail that I could use for them.....love all their fabrics and mini patterns....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the snowman, too! I'm sure your commissioned quilt will turn out gorgeous, too. I don't need the patterns, either, but you are sweet to share them with someone who does!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the sail boats. These would all be great kids quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh, I would love those patterns, the sailboats would be great for a baby quilt....Thanks for the chance to wind.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  18. ok, that was supposed to be win!....silly fingers. Michelle where did you get the snowman pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  19. They look cute. I'd love to win them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please enter me! They look like cute patterns! Love your blog and your quilts, by the way. I've been reading it regularly for a couple of years now. annesimonot@sasktel.net

    ReplyDelete