Friday, July 24, 2015

Feline Friday

The kitties had no problem making themselves at home in the new house.  This was Chloe's first move, and it didn't phase her one bit.  We've been lucky to have cats that don't get stressed out with these big moves.


She is the queen of the house, for sure.  I walked in the door the other day to find this.  I think she'd been sleeping, and when she heard the door, she sat up.  I need to decide on a centerpiece for this table, but this is not it!  She knows she's not allowed on counters and tables!

We have a backyard full of squirrels and birds, so this is her favorite spot (if I'm downstairs).  She keeps watch over the yard, or naps.  Mostly naps.

Goofy face....


Smokey doesn't seem to get much camera time since Chloe is such a ham and always doing photo worthy antics.  Smokey sleeps...a lot.  But he's a love bug and is happy to just lay low.

I'm linking up with Sarah Did It for Feline Friday...go check it out!

Happy Quilting!
~Michelle

9 comments:

  1. I just love the photo of the Chloe Centerpiece. It just cracks me up every time I see it. She has such a great perch for "cat TV" with a quilt even. So happy the move went well and everyone is settling in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post! Love the cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle! I am pleased to read about your cats. But where Ryzhyi ??? Do not you have taken it to a new home !!! Cute, cute kitten !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see you and the cats settled in your new home. Michelle, I just tried to get your posts via email and when I hit the submit button this pops up -
    "The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled" Thought I would let you know. Hugs and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe makes such a cute centerpiece! Glad they are adjusting well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, there is a guilty look on that face. : )
    Would love to see the decor of your new house. Do you feel well settled now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both gorgeous! Ha! In the middle of the table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Michelle! Yes, I DID miss you! Nice to know you and your fur balls acclimated to your new home easily. They are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My cats freaked out when we moved, 2 of them hid in the new house for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!