Wednesday, October 28, 2015

UFO Challenge--Garden Party

I made a little progress this week on my Garden Party quilt...I made 25 more of the "flower" blocks.  They look kinda of cool laid out like this too.  This week, I'm going to switch over to making the alternate block for a while....

Until this week, I hadn't really looked at everything since returning home from the cruise.  When I did...look what I found!  These are two of Irene's blocks...and not just any two...they are both autographed by Bonnie Hunter.  Whoops...we have no idea how they ended up in my bag, other than we were sitting next to each other the whole week.  I didn't steal them, I promise!!  They are winging their way to Kentucky...so she'll have them back any day.  :)


Another small finish I have to share...my Bitty Blocks for October.  This month is a 3" tree...quick and easy paper pieced pattern.  Hopefully they play nice with the rest of the scrappy blocks...I hope I don't regret making them all green. 

Joy was the winner of my extra Quiltmaker magazine...it should arrive any day Joy!  Thanks all that commented!

Be sure to check out Jo's Country Junction and see all the "Bonnie UFO" challenge updates.

Happy Quilting!
~Michelle


4 comments:

  1. Love seeing your Garden Party coming together. It'son my bucket list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garden Party is looking very fun.
    How funny that you came home with Irene's autographed blocks--well, maybe she didn't think it was funny. : )
    Oh, love those little trees, but you knew I would, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! Too funny that Irene's blocks followed you home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the magazine! I'm looking forward to enjoying it in this beautiful fall weather with a cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!