Monday, March 07, 2016

Some finishes!

I had so much fun in Lisa Bongean's wool class last week, I wanted to keep going on the class project.  It only took me a couple more days and it was finished!
It's called "Just Picked," and measures about 8" x 18".

I love it!  Right now I have it on my treadle machine table...I'll have to find just the right candle to use.  It's perfect for spring...that hopefully, will be here soon!

I took an unplanned road trip late last week...but I was able to spend a couple days with my daughter, Megan.  While she was taking care of a few work related things, I was able to get the "E" stitched for my Buttermilk Basin's block of the month.  These are so fun and quick and easy.  I can't wait for next month!  It's not too late to jump in!

That's about all I've accomplished in the last week or sew...I've hardly turned my sewing machine on at all.  :(  Hopefully that changes this week!!

Happy Quilting!
~Michelle



5 comments:

  1. I love your daisy table mat. It is such a good feeling to enjoy these smaller projects...especially when they are in wool. I'm hoping to get started soon on the Buttermilk Basin BOM. I can't wait to see March's pattern. This is a cute series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just plop a candle in a vintage blue Ball jar! That is such a cute little mat!
    Great job on the BB blocks. I like your background fabrics--very vintage looking. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and wouldn't want anything spilled on them...thinking under glass would be a good idea...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both projects are so cute. I love the blue Ball jars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You candle mat turned out so sweet! Did you free hand the word " ball"?

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!